Saint Patrick's Church

Saint Patrick Church was one of the first Catholic churches in the North End of Bridgeport. It was formed in 1889, and even today, over 125 years later, this immense church makes quite an impression on unsuspecting motorists traveling on the Interstate highway close by.

Saint Patrick Church offers Masses in English and Spanish, as well a monthly Igbo-Nigerian Mass. Along with St. Augustine Cathedral they form The Cathedral Parish, which is the home parish to a large and diverse group of Fairfield County Catholics.

 

 

 

 

Saint Patrick's Church is located at 851 North Avenue in Bridgeport, Connecticut.

 

Online Giving

Online Giving

Secure and Convenient Donate now!